Out of the Loudspeaker. Musings on music and life.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why Hello

Hello and welcome to Ex Loudspeakricus. A name change was in order here; a sort of maturing and growing up for the blog. I deliberated for a long time on this, as I often do, hence the lack of updates. But here we have a new beginning- my music blog will spread its wings. Whether it flies or not depends on whether everybody actually downloads the songs I recommend. Your feedback is the most important thing to me.

So, since we're beginning, let's pretend we've never heard of Self. (No more italics on band names! That's now for albums!) Let's pretend now, that we haven't heard of Billy Joel either. But that we like harmonies on songs. Layered harmonies even, with these amazing hooks. You'll forgive the repetitiveness immediatly, because you won't want this song to ever end.

Self- Uno Song (Billy Joel Mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home