Out of the Loudspeaker. Musings on music and life.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Live 8

Still working on a few things, but here's something very special: Live8. This site allows you to download very nice videos of all the Live8 performers, from the Live8 concert held, what, a week ago (?) to try and influence politicians at the G8 summit. There's so many videos of so many great bands....they're relatively big, but the download time is worth it.

Also, nobody ever seems to be online when I need to talk with them. (Klaus, this means you!) I'm looking to consult a few people, opinion-wise, on a couple of my ideas. More to come later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klaus said...

Sorry, I've been bad about putting ICQ or Xfire on this week lol... and I got that link from someone and d/led the Pink Floyd, Who, and McCartney clips. I honestly didn't think I'd live long enough to see FLoyd reunite, it was awesome!

9:10 AM, July 15, 2005

 
Blogger TheIndieKid said...

No problem Klaus, just wanted to consult you on the name change, and give you a "life update." I assume I'll talk to you at some point....I'm pretty busy today, but we've got the weekend ahead of us. Cheers!

4:09 PM, July 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home