Out of the Loudspeaker. Musings on music and life.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Halo iPod


Halo iPod
Originally uploaded by TheIndieKid.
If there's one thing that's nearly impossible to do, I would choose the ability to apply music to a video game, or any other visual demonstration. When a game like Halo (the first one, not the second) comes along, and gets it all right, it deserves some praise. And praise it got. But this picture, I think, is a hilarious tribute to the musical prowess of Halo. Too bad Microsoft produces Halo.....Apple could have publicly endorsed this pic otherwise.

In other news (well look to the last post for random news) two new albums down the drain. Thankfully, my sister came back from a college initiation with two cds for me. <3 for people who know what I'm looking for; here's top hoping THOSE two live up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home