Out of the Loudspeaker. Musings on music and life.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Updates....

Updates will be sparse while I'm doing summer theatre, unless I find a song that really applies to my day.

But, a life update to amuse the masses: work today was more boring than usual. During a particularly painful silent stretch of us painting walls, I realized something: RandomGirl hadn't called me in nearly a month! So with my eager co-workers beside me, I looked up her number and gave her a ring. My plan was to say something along the lines of "Hi, this still isn't Scott, but you haven't called in a while and I was wondering if you were ok," but her voicemail picked up. And she sounded old (er than I had originally placed her), so leaving a message was out of the question. I did find out her name was Judy from this experience.

And I'm nearly out of wood. And I broke a wedge that, according to the guy at the hardware store, should be indestructible. All I did was hit it....in anycase, once I'm out of logs, it'll be time to slap some plaid shirts on, sharpen my pickaxe, and begin cutting down anything that's dead. And speaking of that.....

7 Comments:

Blogger TheIronPirate said...

I didn't know that you listened to Elliot Smith (deceased). He's pretty good, my sister listen more to him than I do. But if you like him, I suggest Matt Caplan. (I saw him in Rent)

8:35 PM, July 21, 2005

 
Blogger TheIronPirate said...

Oh! You have a livejournal too. Ahah, another internet personality that has the capability of being completely different than the indiekid I am speaking to now.

8:38 PM, July 21, 2005

 
Blogger TheIndieKid said...

Yes I have a livejournal now. But I'm confused as to what you're saying.

The Van Helsimone one is a.....joke...between myself, Dan Kennedy, and a few others. The first Van Helsimone comic has actually been made, but it's a bit too....blatant...so it might never be seen.

10:11 PM, July 21, 2005

 
Blogger TheIronPirate said...

I know, I know. I wasn't particularly talking about you. But there are people out there with multiple blogs each which seems to be run like a different person.

8:31 PM, July 22, 2005

 
Blogger TheIronPirate said...

Are you gonna be on CS anytime soon?

7:08 PM, July 23, 2005

 
Blogger TheIndieKid said...

I haven't played CS in ages. There's been no time for games, which is something that I'm actually quite proud of.

8:27 PM, July 23, 2005

 
Blogger TheIronPirate said...

Wow. Well we should just chill sometime then. I'm horrifically bored.

10:20 PM, July 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home