Out of the Loudspeaker. Musings on music and life.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Some Kind of Wonderful

Galactic Heroes- Wonderful

Have you ever found yourself in one of those moods where you know that a problem you've been looking at could have multiple solutions? Somehow you know that you're the only one that realizes this; somehow you know everybody has plugged this as a single-answer problem. And you're just sitting there, split between hoping nobody else will see the look on your face and realize that something special's going on, and wanting to tell the whole world. Because all the sudden, you haven't just solved one problem...you've solved every problem. This song brings clarity to a confused mind. This is an indie song that hasn't lost its "indie-ness." It's danceable to; a foot-popping, finger-snapping ball of goodness....rolled into less than two minutes of play time. Galactic Heroes have something special here, and they know it. I've chosen; to withhold such a gem would negate every single thing I've worked for. Download, enjoy, and spread the love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klaus said...

I kinda liked this one... as an old classic-rock dinosaur not all of the stuff you like is to my taste, but I try them when I can...

10:30 AM, July 28, 2005

 
Blogger TheIndieKid said...

Thanks Klaus...I like it so much, I'm going to buy both of their CDs....their site has a lot of free mp3's on it, if that interests you.

I talked to Lethal and Spydy for the first time in months last night. It's good to keep in touch with the guys, you know?

11:44 AM, July 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home