Out of the Loudspeaker. Musings on music and life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Keeping it cool

Or short, for that matter. I need to do that today. Cool update on my life: I learned how to play "One Hundred Years" by Five For Fighting on the piano today. I really need to learn to play the piano, or the guitar, or something for real. Music is too good to let me pass it by!

Since we're going streamlined today- check out Blonde Redhead. Ye olde english spelling aside, BR is the perfect indie hit. Picture a bit of post-modern electronica infused into the music of atypical boy-girl rock band. Their site is a little untidy, but a fascinating look at euro-culture clash. Along with Jack Johnson (whom I will certainly cover another day), BR is the perfect kind of music to lisen to at the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home